Are you a connoisseur of luxury, seeking an upscale commute, look no further than Europcar, an international car rental company specializing in leisure and corporate rentals. Worried that reliable sources for such experiences are hard to come by? Established in 1949, Europcar has since flourished, boasting a vast fleet of over 200,000 vehicles across 3,300 locations spanning approximately 150 countries worldwide. While the brand holds an international presence, it shines most brightly in Europe’s larger economies, notably Germany, France, and the United Kingdom.
How To Pick Your Car Rental From Europcar?
If you want to ensure that your rental process goes as smoothly as possible. It is strongly recommended to have certain items ready whenever you need them. Also, you should have these items ready whenever you need to present them to a rental agent at the time of your arrival. These are the following items that you should mandatorily carry along with you.
- Provide a valid US Driver’s license.
- Also, provide a credit card in your (Driver’s) name.
- Auto-Europe Rental Voucher (Suggested to get this one).
- International Driving Permit (May be required in some countries).
About The Fuel Policy Of Europcar
The brand Europcar has quite distinctive alternatives with regard to its gas policy. Here’s a brief idea of those alternatives for returning your car and gas.
Full to Empty: In this, the client could be charged for the preliminary tank of gas and must go back to the car as empty as possible. There is no refund for unused gas. Full to Full: In this the client has to refuel the car within 25 kilometers of the rental station and also provide a receipt. The receipt has to be dated equal to the day of the return and displays how a good deal of the gas was added. If not then a domestically decided refueling price will be applied to update the gas.
Car Rental Insurance And Other Deals With Europcar
– If you are a traveler and you are booking a rental car with Europcar, then you will have the option to add additional insurance coverage to your vehicle. Make sure to do this during the booking process.
– You must check out the all-auto Europe basic rates which include Value Added Tax (VAT), liability insurance, and fire insurance. It is further important to note that in Italy, drivers are primarily required to have CDW insurance and theft protection insurance for all vehicles. This helps the passengers trust the drivers with the drives and makes their drives quite carefree.
– The other cities in Europe, Paris are also the ones which require these additional insurances as well. Travelers can indeed save money by purchasing rental car insurance. This is something they can do while booking their car instead of paying a larger amount of daily rate.
Why Choose Europcar?
– There is no doubt in the fact that Europcar takes much pride in being the world’s leading leisure car rental company. They are a company that is committed to delivering the best car rental experience possible to their customers. Along with that, they have a massive customer base.
– Some of the best ways they are able to fulfill their promises in terms of offering the best services are: First, by offering new rental cars to their clients. Also, the majority of their cars are less than six months old. Along with that, the clients are also offered 24-hour roadside assistance.
– This way you will never feel stranded or alone in case of a flat tire or in case you experience other vehicle-related problems. It really doesn’t matter what time or place you are; the service personnel will meet you and also get you back on the road.
– The Europcar offices are located near most major airports and are open 24/7 for you, so in case your flight has been delayed or if you are traveling on a red-eye they will wait for you until you arrive at the airport.
– You can have a dozen other types of travel needs; the services of Europcar can accommodate you well. You may need a luxury car or a small car that has an automatic transmission, or a minivan or a truck; there is a huge variety of vehicles standing for you! Lastly, it is important to note that Europcar is known to offer you reliable cars from leading manufacturers that will keep you updated about your destination to its fullest.
– You can indeed, travel safely and carefree with the help of rentals and vans provided by the platform of Europcar. If you are in need of luxury commuting lately, then do visit the Europar website to know more!